Thursday, June 11, 2009

So things are going pretty well over here with me and Sam. Both of us have been working a lot so I don't ever have time to update this thing anymore. Not that there's really anything to update you guys on anyways, but oh well. :) On Friday Sam and I are going to the zoo in Springfield with his folks, so that should be fun. I will take lots of pictures of the animals and post what I can on here.

I guess minimum wage is going up to 7.25 here in Missouri in July so I will be getting a raise soon since that's what I'm making right now. I am at level 2 pay, which has to be more than minimum wage, so they have to give me a raise. :D I am kind of excited about that. I am going to be a very happy girl that day! lol We will be able to afford more foodstuffs. :D

Oh, my sister-in-law Christina is pregnant now. They're still not sure what she's having but she's in her 2nd trimester I think. I hope it's a girl.... there are WAAAYYYY too many boys in Sam's family. :P

I think that about wraps it up though. Yarp.

No comments: