Friday, June 19, 2009

zoo pics

close up of the giraffe i fed :)

I think this one's called a bongo.

fox

sleeping mountain lion

cute little baby otter!

sam looking at the otters as they play with a nut of some sort

otters

Sam, with Cindy and Ed in the background.

A deer.

RAAAAWWWRRRR!!!! I'm a TIGER!!!

Yaaaaa..... a monkey... eating the poop off of another monkey I think.

As we were eating at the outdoor restaurant, we had a pretty little peacock visitor!

chipmunk on the walkway munching on some tasty noms.
Asian elephant

African elephant

Asian elephant

hehe I think he's having trouble standing. :)

Giraffes! I got to feed them a little later on. :) It was neat.

Some foxes in the bush

Sam's mom Cindy
Sam's dad Ed
Sam
Sam

A black bear cub sitting in a cool pool in the shade.

A cheetah sitting in the shade, just hangin' out!
just a random lizard that happened to sneak into the zoo!

I believe this is a kookaburra.

These are either ostriches or emus.
Either way, they are bitey.

goat

Peacock!

No idea.

Not sure what kind of bird that is.

I believe this is a tamarin monkey of some sort.

Flamingos!

Flamingos!

Uhm... an emu I think.

I think it's a peacock? It's kind of hard to tell from this picture.


Sam eating an apple before the long trip to Dickerson Park Zoo in Springfield

No comments: