Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! Mine was pretty good, though it was weird not spending it with you all. I miss you guys. I got a lot of really good stuff that I needed. Sam's grandma and grandpa got me a cool Betty Crocker cookbook binder thing with a bunch of recipes and a cake pan, Cindy and Ed (Sam's parents) got us a spice rack with a bunch of spices on it and just for me a fresh baked cookie scented candle, some chocolate flavored chapstick, and some Christmas tree ornaments to put on the tree next year. And Sam got me a new video game called Kingdom Hearts 2 (which is really cool, it has all the Disney movies in it as worlds that you can adventure in), and a glass Christmas ornament... it's a pickle! LOL He's so funny. That one I'm not going to put on the tree though because I'm afraid Buddy (our cat) will get in the tree and break it.

By the way, I'm going to have to get everyone's cards and the boys' presents on my day off. I didn't get a chance to cash my check before Christmas (I got paid on Christmas Eve). Hopefully you guys will get your stuff by next week though.

No comments: