Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just thought I would post a quick update since I haven't done so in the past few days.

Well... I have a bad cold. I feel like Poopy McPooperface right now. :( Although at least it's not like it was Sunday where every time I coughed really hard I puked. But now I have a whole new set of symptoms since I got over that one. Sinus pressure, headaches, stuffy/runny nose, etc. Last night I couldn't sleep because of it. They had me work until 10pm, just so I could turn around and be back at 7am. And, since I couldn't sleep, I couldn't get up once I finally DID fall asleep... so I was over an hr late for work this morning. UGH. However, I did find a dollar on the floor at work, so I guess it wasn't all bad. But as the day progressed, the worse I felt, and the worse I felt the busier it got so I kinda just wanted to shoot myself in the face. XD

Also, my workplace is a death trap. Right when I started working some older dude that worked there for 15 yrs. had a heart attack in the meat department and died, 6 months before that an older dude (customer) had a heart attack in the electronics department and died, and just today someone collapsed in the electronics department. I don't know if they died or not though. Death is ninjaing people left and right at my store. EEK!

No comments: