Monday, December 22, 2008

Okay, so quick update. The other day I had to go to the hospital because I puked up a little bit of blood. The doctor said it was just because I had irritated the lining of my esophagus, but I have bronchitis. Hooray. So he gave me two medications that I have to take. He tried to prescribe me a medication that would have cost us $200!! But we were able to get a MUCH cheaper version for $13. I tell ya, buying medicine is like highway robbery anymore. The common man just gets poorer and poorer, while the price of medicine just keeps getting more and more expensive. It's ridiculous.

But, on a brighter note, I am feeling A LOT better now. I was actually able to go to work yesterday, so that was good. And I get paid tomorrow! But I have to work. LOL Oh well. I hope we get holiday pay for Christmas Eve. Anyways. If I don't get to update this before Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful time with friends and family. I miss you all and I will be thinking of you. *HUGS AND KISSES!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also. It's going to be strange with everyone gone this year :-(

Love you,
Monica, Dan & Aaron

Nrrrd Grrrl said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Yeah it's weird not being with you guys.