Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why am I up right now?

So it's 5am and I'm up. It's really weird because I'm usually not up until 11 or noon these days. Maybe I'll actually have some semblances of a normal sleep schedule now! Anywho. So I had another dream, that was actually kind of cool instead of just weird.

Sam and I had moved into a place that was much better (and bigger) than where we live now. It was still an apartment, but it was like those really huge ones that you see in places like New York or something. Our main kitchen was as big as our whole apartment that we actually live in now. The smaller one was about three times the size of our actual kitchen, and our bedroom was the size of another one of the apartments in our actual complex irl. We had two dishwashers! The lobby area for all the apartments was enclosed, and the security system was awesome. Buzz-in system and everything. Man, I wish we could actually afford a place like that. That would be so freakin' awesome.

No comments: