Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some crazy dream

I had a dream where I was younger, like in my late teens, but it was the future. Lowpoint was a bustling metropolis. I lived in the same spot I grew up in in real life, but my house was completely different. It was small on the outside, but was like a mansion on the inside. I was hearing some really weird noises coming from outside, so I started to go out. As I was passing, I looked at the fireplace and noticed it wasn't lit. But when I got outside I looked at the chimney and noticed that it was billowing out a black-green colored smoke. Then I looked up at the sky and at the clouds and they were in some really distinct shapes. One of them was in the shape of a picture of a movie star... you could see the details in his face and everything! But I forget who I thought it looked like. At any rate, I went inside really fast to get my camera and take a picture of it, but by the time I got back out it was gone. So I looked around, and noticed that our house was really high up off the ground, kind of like the Jetsons, if you will. And our yard outside was just a man-made lawn like a potted plant of sorts. As I stood there, the ground started to give way! And I started falling and falling and falling. As I was falling I was hugging a piece of the "pot", as it were, that the yard was planted in. Mid-fall, the piece of the "pot" had turned into a REALLY big couch cushion and I turned into a really young girl. Like maybe about 8 or 10 or so. And when I landed, I landed on the big couch cushion and didn't get hurt in the fall at all. And my brother Dan was there when I fell and I ran into his arms and cried and cried and cried. Then the dream ended.

Now, how's that for weird?

No comments: